World Special Federation (W.S.F.) is a non-profit, tax-exempt charitable organization established in the United States under the U.S. IRS Code Section 501(c)(3). W.S.F. provides a wide range of services to benefit our community. These services are provided at no cost to the public.
1. Stretching classes for people in wheelchairs
2. Men's and Women's Wheelchair Basketball Teams
3. Free Taekwondo classes for students in low income areas
4. Street Cleaning - Organizing volunteers to clean neglected areas in
South Los Angeles.
5. Bicycle Safety Education Program - In partnership with LAPD Southeast
Area Community Police Station, officers teach K-1 grade
students about bicycle safety at schools.
6. Introducing students to volunteering -math tutoring, community cleanups,
police/fire vehicle cleaning, various other WSF activities.
7. Afterschool art classes and sports for students in low income area schools.
8. Acupuncture treatments for police officers - WSF Acupuncture Doctors
volunteer their time to give back to the community to thank
first responders for the sacrifices they make to keep L.A. a
safe place to live.
9. Hosting the Wheelchair Basket Tournament (Annual)
10. Hosting the 1992 L.A. Civil Unrest Remembrance & Peace March/Parade (Annual)
- Partner with community leaders, businesses, & government
to help unify our community.
And many other programs and activities.